7 Secret Steps Hollywood Stars Use To Keep A Strong Back
7 Secret Steps Hollywood Stars Use To Keep A Strong Back.
Back pain affects about 7.5% of the global population, and the figure is rising, especially here in the U.S. . "Nearly 65 million Americans report a recent episode of back pain. Some 16 million adults — 8 percent of all adults — experience persistent or chronic back pain, and as a result are limited in certain everyday activities." You might ask, Why does this ailment impact so many people in the modern world and how can I increase my chances for a stronger back and prevent back pain?.
To prevent back pain, you need to have strong core muscles because a strengthened core is known to help prevent back pain by stabilizing your upper and lower body. So, let's talk about the seven steps that you can practice to avoid back pain and strengthen your lower back. Let's find out what are the 7 secret steps Hollywood stars use to keep a strong back.
1) Maintain your weight. One of the healthiest things you can do for your back is to maintain a healthy weight. Weight-bearing joints such as your knees, hips, and back must support your body weight, so the more weight you carry, the more work they must do. According to studies, a person's knees are under four times more stress for every pound they gain. So watch your weight and stay healthy.
Here is a simple but effective recipe to help maintain your weight and flatten your belly. All you need is warm water, a few drops of lemon and a dash of pepper with a teaspoon of honey. It is very effective if you have it on a empty stomach, first thing in the morning and last thing before bedtime.
2) Keep a healthy diet. Eating well can help in the nourishment of your bones and back muscles. According to new studies, eating a balanced diet rich in vitamin D and calcium is critical for bone, and back health. Check out how much vitamin D and calcium you need and how to get it from a diet. Consult a licensed dietitian, nutritionist, or doctor.
For better health, keep your diet more alkaline with fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. Also, don't leave out to drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. Staying hydrated will keep those joints well lubricated.
3) Do Plank Exercise. Lie down face down. Tuck your toes and rest on your forearms, palms flat on the floor. Raise your toes, elbows, and forearms off the floor, keeping your spine in a straight line from head to heels. Hold for 30 seconds at a time, gradually increasing to 2 minutes. Do about 7 reps for beginners and 10 if your advance.
4) Maintain good core strength Poor posture and lower back pain can both occur due to weak core muscles. So it is essential to maintain good core strength. Make sure to include abdominal-strengthening exercises in your workout plan (core muscles).
5) Keep a Good Posture. Keeping each part of the body in alignment with the adjoining areas is what a perfect posture means. All elements of the body are balanced and supported with proper posture. Correct posture is a simple yet effective method of maintaining the back and spine's various structures intact, which helps in keeping your back strong. If the pressure on your spine is dispersed wrongly in unsupported positions, it will result in damage to the tissues in your lower back.
6) Wear a good pair of shoes. Yes, even if you aren't aware of it, the shoes you wear impacts your back health. Wearing a pair of comfortable, shock-absorbing low-heeled shoes will help to improve your feet's posture and keep your back healthy and strong.
7) Use Massage Chairs. Massage therapy can help you get rid of back pain and keep your back strong. But let's agree sometimes we don't want to have any person to person interaction. We want to relax in private in our homes. So a massage chair is the answer. Massage can help in strengthening your back in many ways. Massage helps in improving venous and lymphatic circulation. And massage helps loosen up tense or strained muscles. Muscles are relaxed by stretching and kneading troublesome areas.
Conclusion : While accidents can occur anywhere, our work habits and tasks are common causes of back and spine injuries. As a result, we must look after our back health. Although you might get by with minor health issues, your back health is essential since it can disrupt your entire life and limit your activities. There are various methods to maintain your back's health and strengthen it. It only takes a little caution and a few minutes to have a healthy, long-lasting back so you can live fully, without any issues.
If you like this article and it was helpful to you please leave a comment and share.
Learn how we can increase your sales, develop your brand, and generate interest in your site.